October 24, 2011

Another Monday...

Peace upon you, and a very good morning friends. How're ya? How have you been lately for the past few months? It's been a very while since I post something here, but today I got some time to spare. :)
So far, life's good for me, but a recent reality check pulled me back down to Earth. I just realised that I only left less than two weeks to finish all of my assignments, and also I watched a horror show of Man Utd beaten by arch nemesis Man City, 6-1 to the Blues. But, that's a less fact to be concerned about.
What I would like to stress here is that, I am starting to feel like having a real relationship. Though certain advises given to me that I should be patience about it, but I could not keep it any longer. I do have aplenty of good (female) friends which I be fond of, but somehow the chemistry is lacking, albeit being a Malay, nor Chinese and even overseas. There's still insecurity looming there, and I am afraid I could not proceed any phases from there.
Though at the moment I am feeling, fine with it, but sometimes the senti-feeling kicks in at random. Kind of driving me crazy, and I need solution, a.s.a.p.
But, I'm still happy with my current life, and thank to God that I met such wonderful friends. I hope we can share again some other time.
Salam and have a nice day, friends.

No comments: