July 21, 2007

It's been a while....

Yah.....

It's been a while I've been here. College life is hard though but I can coup with them. The lecturers are great and so is my colleagues. We are right now, in the final half of the semester. Our exams will start on 27th August and ended on 30th. Can't wait for it ^_^

Maybe you guys would thinking why all this changes. Right?

See, people changes, and so do I. I've changed, well, not all of my life changed. I found a new love. and I can consider this love is special for both of us. We like each other and we make each other blush you know? ^_^!

My life is getting better and better though obstacles are always waiting for me in future. Exams marks depends on my performance, commitment and assignments. Sigh....

Last but not least, I want you all to appreciate your life k? Live your life to it's fullest. ONthing more and nothing less.

Be positive and keep motivated.

-Khal-

No comments: