April 17, 2007

We're going to collage next week!!!!

Mint: This task sure are difficult......
Mr.Editor: Tell me about it. Khalidi is gone for such a long time!
Khalidi: Hi guys! I'm back!
Mr.Editor: Khalidi! Where the hell have you been?
Mint: Khal!
Khalidi: Mint! *completely ignores Mr.Editor
Mr.Editor:................
Khalidi: Anyway, I have a huge announcement to make.

To all viewers out there, me (the real me) will go to collage by next week and stays there in their hostel. So the blog would probably left out until I post the new post here. Don't worry about the Love is complicated story, I still writing it until the end of part one. As I said before, the whole story will publish at the end of May. Thanks to all for your support. Bye~

Mint: Is that mean.... we are off line?
Mr.Editor: Good! A break!
Khalidi: er.. not really......

The three goes back home and leave the office. Starting 27th of April, the trio will confront a new adventure.

No comments: