April 5, 2007

Let's get on with it. Shall we proceed?


From Mr.Editor
------------------

Huh......

Its been a while after I finished the chapter four of Love is complicated story. So its only left two more chapters to go. Sigh, I realize that writing this story is difficult but hey? For me, this is quite challenging and its benefits me. Why? I can stay here in my house, "SAFE" and not wasting of my precious time from doing something that are not worth it. Unlike Khalidi, he's always go out. The reason? He wants to see the world and get new experiences. Fortunately, he manage to get some idea for this blog tough. He is not dumb as I thought he was.......

Khalidi: Hey! I heard that smarty pants!

Oh, sorry about that, he's so like to over react.

Back to the topic, I need some rest before we starting back to our stories. I wrote the storyline for the whole story and Khalidi just adding some informations and other stuffs inside. By the way, in chapter four, it's his idea to wrote some "hot" scene in it. Good job Khalidi, now peoples will gonna kill me for that!

Khalidi: What? I thought it was your idea anyway?

('_'!)

Er.... E hem, (cough) never mind him.

Anyway, I guess this chapter will going to published in next seven days. I will try my best to keep the date right and try to publish it on time. Many hard works, effort I have been putting in this story and I will never gives up or stop in the middle of this work, no matter what happens! I determined to finish this chapter, and thus finishing the last chapter and ta da!

Love is complicated (Part one) is finished!

The date line is before May. Hey Khalidi! The date line is before May!

Khalidi: Roger! Just finish adding some stuffs inside.

Okay! Let's get on with it! Shall we?

Khalidi: Hai! Ike! Ganbarimas Editor-san!

Thanks.........

No comments: