December 24, 2009

Best of 2009 Countdown to 2010

Good day people!

Alright, now we've reached the pinnacle day of 2009. Only few days left before the year of 2010 began and there will be, I say, there will be lots and lots of new things to discover and new journeys for us!!!

So, I somehow wanted to cherish my year too. 2009 has a lot of memories that I wish not to forget and of course, lots and lots of drama went through thorough this very year. So, let me give you all, my selection of my 'Best of 2009".

Nominees for My Best Song of 2009 :
- New Divide by Linkin Park
- Beautiful by Eminem
- Halo by Beyonce
- 21 Guns by Green Day

Nominees for My Best Movie of 2009 :
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen starring Shea Le Bouf and Megan Fox
- 12 Rounds starring John Cena
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine starring Hugh Jackman
- Angels and Demon starring Tom Hanks

Nominees for My Best Footballer of 2009 :
- Ryan Giggs
- Lionel Messi
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Wayne Rooney

Nominees for My Best Sportsman of 2009 :
- Usain Bolt
- Jenson Button
- Datuk Nicol Ann David
- Kobe Bryant

Nominees for My Best Anime of 2009 :
- Hetalia Axis Power
- Hellsing Ultimate
- Hayate the Combat Butler
- K-On!

The result will be produced next week!

I'll have a week to choose the best, but in the mean time, fell free to share your opinion about my choice.

Happy holidays people and Happy New Year too. :)

No comments: