December 31, 2009

Bye 2 2009 Hello 2010

... ah yes. I just realised that tonight will be the last night of 2009. The day has passed and we'll soon embarked another new journey of our life.

Eh?

Speaking of which, my "Best of 2009" is done! And the results are....

My Best Song of 2009

  • Winner: New Divide by Linkin Park

Notes: The only fight for this were only between New Divide and Beautiful 'cause Eminem's Beautiful truly blown me away but sadly it came late than New Divide who blown me to the roof. LP's change of direction (a bit?) amazed me and New Divide truly my song of the year!

My Best Movie of 2009

  • Winner: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen starring Shia Le Bouf and Megan Fox

Notes: Did said Le Bouf and Fox? They're the stars? No.. Peter Cullen, voice of Optimus Prime is my star! The movie was well, slightly overrated by some but for me it was awesome! The fight scene was realistic and well CGI-ed and truly made me enjoy the whole movie a lot more. Excuse for Michael Bay for make some differences int he storyline but hey, don't blame him. At least it didn't turned out like Dragon Ball: Evolution or that shitty Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li. Transfomers will forever be my best!

My Best Footballer of 2009

  • Winner: Lionel Messi

Notes: Whoever scores against Manchester United are totally and intriguingly the star. The skillful little Argentinean stole my heart when he headed home the decisive moment of his career and won his team in the final of Champion's League at Rome in May 2009. Yes. And months later, he was awarded the Ballon d'Or or European Footballer of the Year award and late of this year, he picked up the Footballer of the Year award. Although he's not what I wish to see lifting the trophies (Champion's League, Club World Cup, Ballon d'Or, Footballer of the Year) but he deserved it and these are why he's my best footballer of the year of 2009.

My Best Sportsman of 2009

Winner: Jenson Button

Notes: Yes. It's Jenson Button the F1 driver for the winning team Brawn GP. For years he drove along the road of professional racing, this may be his turning point and he has sounded his intention to be world's no.1 F1 driver. With the help of the whole crew of Brawn GP, his dream of lifting the accolade from his national mate Lewis Hamilton was absolutely, priceless. Well done Mr. Button. Well done.

My Best Anime of 2009

  • Winner: Hellsing Ultimate

Notes: Yes it's bias based vote. Haha. Helsing Ultimate, the ova series and directly based form it's critically acclaimed manga, the whole thing about Hellsing pawn me to the deepest depth of Hell! I was kidding. Surely I wish not to go to Hell. Haha. Hellsing's voices are superbly done and whether it's Japanese or English dubbed, I don't mind. Crispin Freeman voice for Alucard was utterly pure evil and yes, Alucard is the real vampire. Take that Edward Cullen.

So yeah. I hope we'd see again in the next year and may God bless you all, my friends.

Happy New Year and have a nice 2010 ahead.

Thank you and assalamualaikum.

No comments: