January 7, 2010

2010 started with a yay!

Assalamualaikum and good day people. :)

What a New year I'm having at the moment. My first month of 2010 started with me gettin' the L licence. That's an achievement for me personally.

Albeit I almost flunked in the first part of the test, i barely passed it and my eye sight still not turn me down. Thank God, I've been blessed so much.

And on going to next part, part 2 and part 3 where I'll have two series of riding test. The practices for it were 8 hours approximately and minimally I think, and in one month time (next week ) I can seat for the final tests of part 2 and part 3.

Wish me luck!

Alright, another great moments I'll have is my Convocation Day! Yes. On 14th of January I'll be in a convo for my LCCI Diploma. Man I'm so looking forward to that day. I'm so excited that I wanted to go for a bungee jumping! Weeee~~~!!!

Well, that's all. Keep in touch you guys, alright? May God bless all of you.

Assalamualaikum and Happy New Year!

No comments: