February 19, 2010

Busy-ness March!

Assalamualaikum and good day people.

Oh man.. My schedule's totally crammed up. I'd have a full day classes for 3 weeks max (dunno if it's a straight one) starting March.

Talking about March, I'll have to seat for tons of exams there. The Mid-Terms, which have all four of my subjects, all in mutliple choice.

Sucks...

Prior to that, I'd have my motorbike driving test on 4th of March and car driving test on 12 March, unconfirmed. Talk about busy-ness, the test were dated on weekdays if I'm not mistaken.

So my only rest period would be the weekends, but there's a catch, not ALL of weekends in March. I repeat, I have LESS weekends in MARCH!!!

So yeah.... But, I hope I can see it through and performed. I'm not that kind of guy who lie down and die no...

Anxiety began to filling me and staying in positive, I can't wait to taste them.

Bring it on!!!

No comments: