March 19, 2007

Breking news!!!

Just wanna to let you all to know me better. Here's my list of favorites from A to Z.

A for my best Anime : Ghost In The Shell series
B
for Best marching Band experience :
Went to Holland, Italy and winning medals
C
for Career :
Accountant
D
for my most Dreaded :
Suicide
E
for Extreme things I've done before :
Do the "Scorpion" kick in football match
F
for Football team: Manchester United
G
for best Game I played with friends:
Battlefield 2142
H
for Hentai : (^_^!)

I
for Imitating :
I like to imitate some wrestler's signatures moves
J
for favourite flavour of Juice :
Strawberry and watermelon juice
K
for Kamal :
One of my BEST FRIEND I EVER HAD!!!
L
for Last hug by anyone :
Kebi, my cousin
M
for Mother :
She's the only person who always cares about you the most
N
for the Night I'll remember forever :
I hug my Kebi in tears
O
for Odd things that I've done before :
Singing in a competition in V.I
P
for Phobias :
Cold and sharp things
Q
for my favaourite Quote :
"As long you're happy, I'm happy!"
R
for biggest Regret : Lying to my band's colleagues
S
for my Special abilities :
Sometimes I can identify people by hearing their footsteps
T
for Time I usually wake up :
between 5 or 6 in the morning
U
for Unusual relaxing therapy :
Hitting my head to the wall or with objects
V for my worst Violent acts : Punch my friend's face until his teeth comes out.
W for Worst habit : Swearing and the frequently usage of 'F" words
X for X best X-Games moments : Travis Pastrana perfectly landed the Double Backflip
Y for Yummy food you make : Burger and Maggie (My own recipe, wanna try?)
Z for Zodiac sign : Libra

No comments: