March 26, 2007

Love is complicated (Part one) Chapter Four




















Love is complicated (Part one)
-------------------------------

Chapter Four
--------------


Just like yesterday, Yuri has left house early in the morning and leaves Taichi with Suzika at house. Taichi wakes up and smiles. It will be his day, do or die he thought. He checked his laptop for any messages. There was a message, and it came from dad. He said that they had to delayed their return to Japan, because their airplane are currently not in service due thunderstorms in several places in America, including Hawaii. The route are so dangerous and the pilot didn't want to risk any chances. So Taichi confirmed his dad, that they are probably return home in two days time. He wishes his dad good luck and send his regard to his mom as well. Taichi missed them so much. After that, he clean up himself, brushes teeth and dressed up for breakfast. He thought its going to be his turn to prepare dinner, as Yuri have left home, and Suzika is his guest, and its not appropriate if Suzika had to prepare breakfast for herself. Walking down the stars, he smells something is cooking.

(sniffs) "Huh? Could it be?" Taichi rushed to the kitchen and saw Suzika prepares their breakfast.
"Good morning Taichi. I made you some pies. It's one of my late mother's recipe. Please try it, I hope you like it Taichi."
Taichi sits down and serves himself pies and teas. He taste the pie, "Wow! It the exact taste like your mother! Well done Suzika!"
"I appreciate it so much. Thanks." Suzika washes her hands and then sit down at the dining room. She eat up the her breakfast.

Taichi was extremely happy. He thought that its going to be him to make the first move but instead, his date make the first step.
"Suzika, I want to asked you? Why all the sudden..."
"No..... It's not a big deal. Apparently I woke up early in morning and have a thought that I would like to prepare dinner for you, because Yuri forgot to prepares it in the first place. So, why not I give it a try? I still remember my late mother's recipe and I want to try it. So, how was it?"
But Taichi thinks differently, he thought that it was her plan to wake up so early in the morning and prepare this special breakfast for him and try to act that it just a coincidence.
"Uh, what? Oh, you mean this meal? Of course, this is nice! Especially it was you who made it. I love it!"
After they finished their meals, Suzika puts the plates, cups,forks and spoons in sink and then washed it. While washing, she asked Taichi about their evening plans.
"Hey Taichi, exactly what we gonna do today?"
"Well, we can go to the park, watches movie, shopping and have dinner as well."
"Oh, okay then. Anywhere, why all the sudden you asked me out? It's been five years though since our split Taichi."
"Today is a special day. Can't you remember anything special today? By the way, its already noon. It's time."
Taichi going upstairs to his room, get changed for the date. He bring along the present with him.

Meanwhile, Suzika just finish washing the dishes when she remembered what Yuri told her yesterday. Indeed, Suzika have a special relationship with Yuri but she also couldn't forgot about Taichi either because he have sacrifice a lot to winning her heart back in those days. So Suzika vows to herself.
"Perhaps today is the right time I tell Taichi everything she needed to know, whatever the cost. Sorry Taichi, but I must do it, for Yuri's sake." She cleans her hands and walks to Yuri's room and get changed.

Taichi's wristwatch shows 1.15 p.m, and still Taichi waits for Suzika in the living room. Then she arrived, just wearing a casual t-shirts with jeans and a coat.
"Simple yet sweet." Comment Taichi on Suzika's attire. "So shall we go?"
"Wait, can I asked you a favor?"
"Which is?" Taichi replies.
"Could we ride on your bicycle instead?" Suzika smiles.
"Yeah, sure." Taichi opens the house's garage door and took out his bicycle. He close the door back and push the bicycle outside the house's gate. Already checked the house, he close the gate and locked it. Then Taichi jumps on his bike. "Hop on!" Suzika jumps on Taichi's bicycle and both leave to the city.

Meanwhile, at Mrs. Kazami's house, Mrs. Kazami and Yuri was busying monitoring their final experiments in the lab.
"Hei Yuri, if this experiments were successful, we could make history in biology! And we will become famous! Don't you like it Yuri? Imagine....." Just before Mrs.Kazami finished her speech;
"Ma'am! Watch out!" Yuri pull Mrs. Kazami down under a desk, just nearly escaping an explosion. The experiments are completely destroyed and all the pants that being used for the experiments were also ruined.
"Huh? Yuri? Oh god, thank you Yuri! Thank for saving my life." Mrs.Kazami couldn't control her emotions. She appear to be glad but in the same time, she was totally in disbelief that her experiments was a failure.
"Oh Yuri! Only you know how my feelings is!" Mrs.Kazami wraps her arms on Yuri and tears start to come out from her eyes. "All of the years I spent on research all in vain... Oh I'm so depress."
"Ma'am, perhaps you need a rest. Here, let me help you." Yuri accompanied Mrs. Kazami to her house. Inside, Mr.Kyo was shocked to see his fiance in tears and her shirts are covered with dust and muds, same with Yuri's shirt.
"Oh my god! What happened? Rei! Are you hurt?" Mr. Kyo wraps his arms on Mrs. Kazami and comfort her. Yuri tells him what was happened back in the lab.
"Oh honey.... Don't be disappointed, at least you're save and all thanks to Yuri. We can do this experiments next time." Mrs. Kazami still in tears, but slowly she tries to stop crying.
"Thank You Yuri. Mind stay here for dinner Yuri?" Mr. Kyo asked her.
"Thanks but no thanks Mr.Kyo. I have to go back home before six. I have to prepare dinner for my brother and Miss Kusanagi."
"Suzika is staying with you guys? What about his father?" Mr.Kyo asked her.
"Mr.Kusanagi are off to America due business projects. Even though, Suzika had to go back to England next month, well, next week I presume. So while waiting for her transfer there, she's currently staying with us."
Mr. Kyo nodded. Somehow Mrs.Kazami fall asleep, probably because of tiredness. Yuri stayed at Mrs. Kazami's house for a while and took a bath there.

Back to Taichi and Suzika, they were enjoying them selves. Walking down the park nearby and taking some pictures here and there. Later, Taichi brought Suzika to the place where they first met, at the condemned bridge. They spent some time there, eating their lunch and riding on the bicycle around it.Tired, they rest for awhile, lying on the grass and watches the bright blue sky above.
"Suzika, I want to bring you to the cinema."
"Oh thanks. I love to.... so what movie we gonna watch Taichi?"
"Let see..... hmmm......... I don't know. You?"
"There's a story that i like to watch it, but I have watch it many times before.The story is still in the cinema, do you want to watch it?"
"I love to. Alright, lets get going then" Taichi rises up and ready his bike. Suzika jumps on it thus leaves the place.
"I wonder what Yuri's doing now...." Suzika have some thoughts about Yuri.

Yuri turns off the shower and walks out from the tub. She looked at the mirror and watch any kind of scratch or mud on her body. There's cuts at her back but she can shrug off the sting. Yuri opens the mirror and opens the medical kit, sits down on a chair when suddenly Mrs. Kazami walks in to the bathroom, and walks towards Yuri.
"Here, let me help you" Mrs Kazami takes an antiseptic, puts it on a cotton wool and wipe it on those cuts."
"Ah! Mrs. Kazami... It's, it's..."
"Just hold on Yuri." took another cotton wool and continue the process
"Ah! That's.... hurts...... Eeek!" Tears come from her eyes as she's feeling the pain of the medicine. She knew it's going to be painful and she willing to kop with the pain but Mrs. Kazami's rubs her deeply into those scar. Yuri's arms, legs and body twitching, try to resist the pain. She had to grip tight on a pipe, just to shrug her pain off.
"Finished. Now to wrap this thing." Mrs. Kazami took out a roll of bandage and covers the cuts.
"Feeling better now Yuri? Oh no, your crying..... (take a tissue) here. Wipe it off."
Yuri wipes her tears. She rises up and checked her bandage at the mirror. After checking it, she thanked Mrs. Kazami.
"Thank you Mrs. Kazami. I owe you one."
"No Yuri, we're even now. You saved me from the explosion, so I'm here to return the favor. Yuri, you're welcome."
"I have to go back now Mrs. Kazami. I have to prepares the dinner for my brother and Suzika." She walks out from the room and get dressed. Luckily she brought along some spare dresses. She wore it and leave the room and walks downstairs. Mr. Kyo was at the kitchen.
"Yuri, you're leaving? Please have dinner with us."
"I love to, but I promised Suzika and Taichi that I'll prepares dinner for them. Thanks but no thanks Mr.Kyo. I would have dinner with you and Mrs. Kazami next time. Thank you Mr.Kyo and sayonara!" Yuri left the house and runs back home.

In the cinema, Taichi and Suzika was watching an anime movie. It tittled "The Voice of The Distance Star". Taichi and Suzika sits at the middle of the cinema, alone. No bodies were around, only Taichi and Suzika. The story have finished and now showing the credits.
"Quite touching.... Eh?" Taichi noticed Suzika was asleep on his arm and holding it.
"Em, lucky me! Suzika, Suzika, wake up. Its finished." snapping his finger, try to woke her up, but Suzika still asleep.
"Oh, so I just have to do this the hard way...." Taichi carries Suzika on his arms and walks out the cinema. Then, she awake.
"Oh, Sorry Taichi. You don't have too carry me all the way....."
"Nah... its fine." Taichi still carries Suzika to outside of the cinema.
"Okay Taichi, you can put me down now. Thanks"
"No problem. Oh, just look at the time, we still have some time left until it's dark. Let's go to the complex, there you can buy a souvenir for Yuri."
Suzika nodded. Taichi ready the bike and both of them moving to the nearest shopping complex. They spent minutes there.
"Taichi, which one is most suitable for her? A bracelet or a necklace?" Suzika asked Taichi for an opinion.
Taichi chose the necklace.
"Suzika, really? But I think she don't like this, either the bracelet. What should I give her Taichi?" "
"Since you and Yuri are close friend, you need to give her an extra gift, something that would be special for her and always remember of you. How bout a ring?"
"A ring? Hey! Do you think we are more than just a friend?"
Sarcastically, Taichi answered back;
"Well, I have seen you together with Yuri for severals occasion. She always there for you when you need comfort. To tell the truth, I saw what you did with her several night before."
"Ah....." Suzika's faces turns red. "That..... I ......."
"Never mind. So here, (shows her the ring) do you want to buy it or not?"
Suzika takes the ring, watch it closely.
"How much is this miss?"
The worker replied.
"Its just cost you, 1000 yen only miss."
Taichi was surprised and whisper to Suzika.
"Hey, don't you think this too expensive?"
Suzika ignores Taichi and pull out her wallet from her bag and she takes out 1,000 yen from it.
"Please wrap it with a gift paper please."
Taichi just could not believe that Suzika bought that ring. In his head, he sense something must be going on between Yuri and Suzika's relationship.
"Darn it, how I supposed to overcome this..... I know. I must do it, I want to go back to her, and that's priority one!"
Suzika thanked the worker for wrapping the ring's box with a gift paper. She and Taichi walks out from the store and now they going back to the parking lot. Taichi need to make his move to winning Suzika's heart, but couldn't find the idea to do so. Suddenly, a guy runs towards Suzika and snatched Suzika's hand bag. The guy pushed Suzika and runs from them.
"Taichi! My hand bag!"
Taichi chased the guy and shouting "Thief! He's a thief!"
They runs towards outside of the complex and goes to the streets. The guy thought he could runs away from Taichi by running to the heavy traffic but Taichi got a better idea. He jumps on his bike and cycled as fast as he can to catch the thief.
"What in the name off...." The guy surprised.
"I got you now thief! Take this!" Taichi ramps his bike and took down the thief. The thief falls on the floor and was unconscious then.
"Serves you right man!" Taichi picks up the bag and leave the guy on the floor. Then Suzika showed up.
"Suzika, I manage to get your hand bag, uh?" Suzika hugs Taichi and she appreciate it so much.
"Oh Taichi! Thank you! Thank you! I just don't now what to say right now....."
Taichi gives the hand bag back to her. Suzika was totally grateful that the guy didn't steal anything inside the bag. The gift especially.
"How would I gonna repay you Taichi."
Taichi gives her a kiss.
"That would do." Taichi smiles.

Yuri was just finished preparing the dinner until the phone's start ringing. She pick up the phone.
"Hello, Saitame's residence, how may I help you."
"Hello, Yuri, this is Kyoko."
"Hi Kyoko, what's up?"
"See, I just hang around at the shopping complex when I saw your brother was with Suzika."
"I know, he asked her out to buy something there."
"Yeah, but what I saw just surprised me."
"Huh?"
"Your brother just kissed Suzika."
"No... you're kidding right?" Yuri couldn't believe what her hearing.
"Yes its true. Then Suzika wrapping her arm on Taichi and kissed him several time then they go back home together on a bike and........"
Enraged Yuri slams the phone off.
"Hello, Yuri? Yuri? Are you there Yuri? Kyoko noticed that Yuri hang up the call.
"Yuri... What's get in to you?" said Kyoko.
Yuri was in the state of disbelief. She covers her face with her hands, kneel down on the floor, starts crying.
"No. It can't be Suzika-chan. She told me.... She told me that I'm the only person that she loved. No... this couldn't be true..." She couldn't control her emotion there.

On the way home,
Taichi uses the other route to the house. He ride the bike at the sea shore. The sound of waves accompanied their return to home.
"I just love to hear that sound of waves, crushing on the shores. And the wind here, nice.... Don't you feel it Suzika?"
"I love it!"
"Glad to hear it. Well, time to speed up! Whee!" Taichi cycles the bike as fast as he can on the sand. Then he jumps back on the main road and took a left turn. Then they arrived home.

Taichi parked his bike inside the house's garage and let Suzika walks into the house first.
"Yuri-chan! I'm home."
"Yuri already sits at the dining table.
"Suzika-chan, how's the day?"
Suzika still at the door step, opens the shoe and place it inside a cabinet. "Fine and all thanks to Taichi"
Yuri feel a little bit of jealous of it. "Oh, I forgot to prepare the chopstick. Wait a second Suzika-chan." She goes back into the kitchen and search for the chopsticks. Later, Taichi arrived at the door step.
"Suzika, I have something for you." He pull out a box from his pocket and opens it.
Oh?"
"Happy birthday Suzika." Shows her the locket.
"Oh.... thank you Taichi" She hugs Taichi and just before she could give him a kiss, they hear something falls on the floor. They turns their attention to that sound and they saw Yuri standing on front of them, shocked and felt frustrated. On her face, tears comes out from her eyes.
"Yuri, what's the matter?" Taichi approaches her.
"Isk.... Suzika-chan, how could you do this to me......." (sobbing while talking.)
"Yuri-chan, I'm sorry. Here, I bought you a present." Suzika walks closer to Yuri but she stayed away from her.
"Yuri....."
"Hey, Yuri!" Taichi holds Yuri hands, trying to talk to his little sister, but she react.
"Don't touch me you creep!" accidentally, Yuri just slaps her brother right on his face. A very, very, vicious slap.
"Yuri-chan!!!" Suzika gasping and shocked what Yuri just done.
Taichi fall on his knees after been slapped by Yuri;
"Yuri..... but why?" Taichi was totally confused what just happen.
Yuri felt guilty but the she's emotional. Crying, she ran to upstairs. Suzika try to hold her but Yuri pushed her away. Suzika was unbalanced and the box flew away from her hand. The box crashed on the floor. Suzika pick up the box back.

The house are completely silence. The only sound that can heard from inside are just tears.
".........." Suzika was speechless as she looks at the box, she felt sad and rejected. In that moment, she's empty, numb, clueless and sort of guilty.

Taichi walks to upstairs, to his room. He locked the door and look at himself on the mirror, still holding his face.
"What I've done..... What exactly have I done to make my sis pissed at me?" Is it because of Suzika? Huh?!" somebody knocking his door.
"Who is it?" Taichi asked.
"It's me. Suzika."
Taichi unlocked the door and Suzika came in and sit down on a chair.
"I'm sorry.... I should told you this before. You have to know about me and Yuri's relationship."
"Tell me. I need some explanation." Sits on the bed.
So Suzika explains to Taichi about her relationship with Yuri.

Meanwhile, in Yuri's room, a lonely Yuri cries and cries on her bad, felt been betrayed, and now she's frustrated. The cry of her can be heard from Taichi's room, the cry of guilt and also betrayed.

"I think I am the guilty here, Suzika. You have been together with Yuri for a long time and I come into your relationship and cause such a mess. I'm terribly sorry. I just want us to be back together. Five years I have to wait this chance again, but seems our relationship have to put on hold. It's okay, I can wait for you, but now, please comfort her. Far as I know, you're the only one person that Yuri most trusted with. Please, explain to her everything and tell her I'm sorry."
Suzika nodded and make her leave to Yuri's room. The door is unlocked. Suzika walks inside the room, locked the door and sits besides her on the bed.
"Yuri... are you alright?"
Yuri doesn't response. She kept crying and crying.
"........ Yuri, please, I need to talk to you."
"No... leave me.... leave me alone Suzika!"
"Yuri!" Suzika pull Yuri up, still she was crying then she hugs her.
"Suzika-chan I'm sorry. I'm terribly sorry (sobbing, crying on Suzika's arms) But why? (look to Suzika's face) Why Suzika-chan? Why you did that? You promised me Suzika! You promise that its me that you loved most, but what with Taichi? Why? I need explanation!" Yuri again burst to tears.
"Taichi and I just a friend Yuri. Nothing more...... (wraps her arm on Yuri) Oh Yuri, forgives me if I make you sad. I'm sorry. Please forgives me Yuri-chan"
Yuri still cant accept Suzika's apologize. She refuse to reply her and keep cry on her arms. Suzika was also upset because of her, Yuri became like this. So, Suzika places her hand on Yuri's face, and kiss her.
"(in Suzika's thoughts) I'm sorry Yuri"
Yuri felt much better while kissing Suzika.
"Suzika-chan......"
"Does it make you fell better Yuri-chan?" wipes Yuri's tears.
"Please, I want more. I want you Suzika."
So Suzika keep kissing her, putting both of them in anxiety state. then, They both lie down on the bed, still hugging and kissing each other.
"I want to make you more than a friend Yuri." Suzika opens the box and gave Yuri the ring.
Yuri was back in tears, as she never expected such a present from anybody like this.
"Suzika-chan... Thank you so much. I just don't know how to reply this...."
Without noticed, Suzika unwraps her cloth, leaving her only wearing bra and underwear.
"Suzika-chan.... what are you doing?"
"Yuri-chan, I love you! I love you so much!" Suzika kiss her full heartily and puts them both in the anxiety state. Slowly, Yuri's shirts been strip by Suzika and left only her under dress.
"Ah... Suzika-chan.. No, not that place.... ah!"
Suzika rubbing her whole body, trying to express her love to Yuri.
"Just relax Yuri-chan.... Don't worry.... I won't hurt you."
'No, its about my injuries. Don't touch it please..."
Suzika just realize the bandages that wrapping Yuri's body.
"Oh my Yuri-chan, what happen to you?"
Yuri explained her about the lab accident. Suzika was quite shocked that Mrs. Kazami's experiments would be disastrous.
"And you save her? Oh Yuri, my hero!"
"He he... no big. But thanks to her she helps me with the bandage. Luckily she's an expert of science."
"Oh, well, but she's not in expert in love like me...." Suzika continue her doing on Yuri.
"Ah......"
"Yuri-chan, there something I must say, no, its a favor."
"Suzika-chan? What is it?"
"I want you to befriend again with your brother Taichi again. Its not his fault. It, was me......"
Yuri paused for a moment, think deeply.
"Suzika-chan, to tell the truth, it was me who should be blame of. I was over react because my friend of mine called me in evening."
"I guess it's Kyoko right?"
"Yes, how did you know it was her?"
"I saw her at the streets while Taichi chasing a guy that snatched my hand bag and you know what Yuri, the ring was inside. In fact, the ring was his ideas all along and he just predicted that you would love it so much. Seems his prediction was right."
Yuri now felt guilty towards her brother. Tears again start to come out from Yuri's eye.
"(sob) I felt sorry for him. I slapped him with no reason. I was so foolish back then and I hope he'll forgives me."
Suzika wraps her hand on Yuri and said that Taichi have already forgives her but Suzika wants her to see her brother and apologize on front of him.
"I understand. I'll go see him tomorrow." Yuri nodded.
Suzika was glad to see Yuri happy again.
"Yuri-chan, let's go to sleep. I'm sleepy"
"Suzika-chan, (looks at the clock, 9.30 p.m.) it still early)
"Hmph, not that sleep, (wrapping her arm on Yuri's body) this kind of sleep."
"Ah~ Suzika-chan..... That's feel good~)
"Me too.... Oh, Yuri-chan...... I love you.)

So, while the girls continuing their doing, Taichi check his laptop for any mails. There three e-mails, one from dad, and two of it was from his friends. Dad sends a picture of him and mom to Taichi. Taichi was happy for them. Then he checked his other mails.
"Man.... I'm the most unluckiest person ever to live. First, I been slapped by my own sister. Second, I just know that Suzika is in love with my sis, and I was surprised. Third, I'm starving... Oh, perhaps I just go downstairs to eat some food or snacks."
Taichi opens his door and walks to the stairs but he heard a sound of girls, panting, excite and laughing inside Yuri's room.
"What the hell are they doing?(took a peep inside from the key hole)....... girl on girl action? Oh Suzika, wish you could do the same to me....." Walks away from the room and get some food and walks back to his room.

"Yuri-chan, I'm coming!"
"Hold on, wait for me......"
"Ah~"
The girls experienced sex for their first time, and what a way to do that. Suzika and Yuri, both lying on the bed, exhausted and panting a lot. The bed was wet, but they didn't mind it.
"He he, looks like we wet the bed..." Suzika noticed the bed is wet.
"Silly us....."
"Yuri-chan, forgives me because you're now...."
"It's okay... We kept this as our secret Suzika-chan. By the way, the important thing is......"
"Yuri-chan?"
"I glad it was you who do this with me." Yuri kissed Suzika and hugs her to sleep.
"Yuri........"
And so both of them goes to sleep.

Taichi back to his room and switch off the lights and he jumps on the bed. Wrapping himself with a blanket, he slowly falls to sleep.

Suddenly, he received a messaged from dad.

"From Dad,

Hey Taichi, we will be going back in two days more. Sorry for waking you up, if you wakes up. Take care okay? Take a good care of Yuri and the house. Sweet dreams."

end of chapter four