March 11, 2007

Saturday: What A Day! ('_'!)

( I just forgot 2 post yesterday's blog 'cause I'm too sleepy. Why? I have to stay awake until 4.00 a.m, watching Middlesbrough against Man Utd in FA cup quarterfinals tie. More details below)

Saturday's plan works so damn well. I'm so happy, (except the ending, i was so boring, I tell u then) exited because I was going to met Faiz and friends. He is my classmates from my secondary school. I leave home at 8 a.m, then I took a bus to go Faiz house. My destination, Titiwangsa Park. On my way to Faiz's house, I had breakfast at a food stall. There, I met with an old man, a former government's clerk, now worked at hardware's shop. We'd talks about our pastimes and studies. Anyway, nice to meet him. Finished my breakfast, I then called Faiz to acknowledge him that I'm on my way there. Suddenly he tell me; "Hei Khalidi, so how about Rizal? He said he be coming here also." (Rizal, now lived at Sri Petaling, a friend of mine also from past school.) I replied to Faiz, stating that I'll pick him up at the Titiwangsa's LRT Station. He said okay, so I had to make a huge detour then, but hey, for friend's sake, people shouldn't complaining so much right? Anyway, on my way there, I called Rizal at home. The phone was picked up by his sister, thus I tell her that I want to talk with Rizal. She replied, Rizal wasn't home. Ok, fine. I guessing his on the train by now. But after hours waiting for him at the station, I was pissed! So I decide to call his father. Know what? He won't able to be at Faiz's house. He had something else to do. God I was so pissed of him! Later, Faiz phoned me to know about Rizal's situation. I tell him that Rizal won't be here today. He was pissed also. After 30 minutes sitting there ( LRT Station), finally Faiz along with Shafiq ( Faiz's old friend) arrived there by his own car, a new Perodua Kancil model . He picked me up and thus we're on the way to Faiz's house. At 10, we reached there, finally! We decide to play some football at the Titiwangsa Park and eat chendol for lunch. We walked to our usual port and there, we saw kids sitting there. So we try to persuade them to join us by starting playing football there. Minutes after, they join us. We had a match with them, and we won. (Yay!) The game took only 45 minutes and then they gives up because they were tired. Fine, we shake hands with them and probably we'll meet again someday. In that game, I played as defender, Faiz played at wings and Shafiq upfront. We've won 6-4. Later in the afternoon, we arrived at the chendol's stall. However, I seem to lost my RM 5, and I don't have enough money to spend with. Luckily Faiz payed for me. Thank you Faiz. Then we all return to Faiz's house. After we all had bath ,( we bath separately ok? WTF u thinking of? ) we watched some footy clips on Faiz's desktop while listening some Japanese songs. (Faiz and Shafiq love watching Japanese anime, and they even download and listen some songs from their soundtrack) At 2.00 p.m, Faiz sent me and Shafiq home. Shafiq lived at Section 5, in Setiawangsa district. I've been there, but actually, I was there accidentally where I was jog around Setiawangsa and suddenly I was lost on my trail home. Thus I've ended up at Section 5. Anyway, Faiz sent us home safely. Before I left him, I remind him about the SPM results this Monday. He acknowledge it and he will be there, at our past school to take our examination's results.

Later at home, I manage to get some rest. I've just knew that I had to go my neighbor's flat to attend Saadiah's sister birthday at 6 p.m. Oh god, I have nothing to gave her for present. But it turns up I didn't gave her sister anything at all. (sigh) But the birthday is so fun and also crowded with Saadiah's siblings were here also. There's one moment where the atmosphere there is getting more hilarious. The birthday girl, Liza, called me "brother-in-law". I was shocked and sweating while Saadiah's face were red and she's deny our "close" relationship. 'We're just friends okay?', she explain to her family. Her family just stayed quiet but I saw a grin smile from her mother. Now I'm sweating a lot (Saadiah, one of my oldest friend since we small besides Hafizah( I'll tell about her next time) We've been in the same kindergarten and also in the primary school.) I returned home at 11 p.m and on my way to home, again Liza called me "brother-in-law". Saadiah was red again. I wave them good bye before I exits Saadiah's front door.

So back home, I was on9 (still forgot to post this!) and went chatting with Ryan Chong and Li Sim. We'd talk and talk, chatting about our day, what have we been doing lately and much more. At 1.25 a.m, I shut down my PC and watched the Middlesbrough versus Manchester United game. The game is so darn boring and both side failed to finish their job at the Riverside Stadium. The match ended with 2-2 draw. Wayne Rooney scored Man Utd first goal to give them an early lead but at the injury time of the halftime, Luke Cattlemore scores Boro's equalizer. When the game restarts, George Boateng, Boro's captain, scores a simple header to put Middlesbrough 2-1 lead until he conceded a penalty on 76th minutes of the game. Cristiano notch his 17th goal of the season for Manchester United by converting the penalty kick, drives the ball passes Mark Schwarzer. The game also saw the departures of Henrik Larsson from Man Utd as he played his final game in the Reds's shirt. Many thanks for him and we wish him a best of luck when he returned to Sweden, playing for Helsingbor IF.

quote of the day;

"Shithead, a name for stupid and yet idiotic person, just like me and Ryan. Rite Ryan?"

No comments: