March 28, 2007

~My sweet escape~


My sweet escape.....
----------------------------------

One thing I learn while I was away is that, human will not able to run away from troubles or obstacles. This is what they called, fate.

Fate, some peoples blaming their fate, but some peoples appreciate it.

I try to run away, but no avail. Its keeps coming and coming towards me in any kind of form. By this I realize, running away from trouble won't help me at all. So I have to make a stand, faces my troubles, my obstacles, my challenges, my worst nightmare thus I was free again, but for short moment the breath of air, it coming to me again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fate

written by Mr.Editor
________________________________________________

Why?

Why 'you' always coming back?

I have succeed the last challenges,

the last obstacles,

the last problem,

the last nightmares,

but still,

Why 'You' keep coming back?

It simple.

'I' came back to remind you.

What do you want to remind of?

There's nothing 'you' can remind me of,

because I have a secretary to remind me,

my works,

my appointments,

my schedules,

Oh!

Is it because, I am rich?

but I'll already give sum of my wealth to the poor.

My accountants updating me.

Is it because, I am beautiful?

but I treat my self to the best.

My make up artists advice me.

Is it because, I am intelligent?

but I still have to study more.

My teachers scold me.

Is it because, I am happy?

and proud?

My wife tells me.

No worries,

My mom always remind me,

So Is my dad,

My friends,

My family.

So?

What is it 'you' want me to be remind of?

I got everything.

The presence,

of God.

God?

Yes, is God's test to you, mortals.

'I'll' keep coming to you and test your faith,

test your zest,

test your patience,

until the last breath.

Will you prepare for it?

Or,

are you willing to confront 'me'?

I'll ready for it,

as I am a men or women,

who have souls,

lust,

feelings,

and mind to think of thee

and the reason,

the outcome,

for I am a men or women,

that will never,

ever,

running away from 'you'

even if you had to sacrifice,

your wealth?

your beauty?

your intelligence?

your happiness?

Will you?

Hold that thought,

I give you a time to think.

No!

I do not wish to loose it all!

Now I know.

Everything,

Is just temporarily,

And would not last long.

Only I left my memories,

to my families,

to my friends,

to my colleague,

But I'll prepare,

I will ready,

I will faces,

Difficulties!

Problems!

Obstacles!

Challenges!

or even

Nightmares!

I will confront them,

until I got my break,

my recess,

my peace,

my sweet escape.
______________________________________________________________

This is for you Kamal.

Happy 18th Birthday

No comments: