March 17, 2007

~POSITIVE THINKER!~



Sometimes I felt defeats within my selves, dunno why?
Like I 'd done lots of sins and I just want to die!
Suddenly in my tunnel of my mind,
Shining light shines and gives me a sign,
The sign told me that errors are not forever,
you can solves it when you a positive thinker!

-intumental intro-

*
chorus
When you're positive thinker you can change the tied
From defeat to win, its up to you to decide.
If you gives up your hope, your dreams and your favour,
The only thing that put you back in the game is when you a positive thinker,

No matter,
what peoples says after,
It doesn't matter,
when you a positive thinker!

Yeah!

Example
Losing one nil in dying second puts your zest in test,
But the Reds can scores two within minutes or even less,
By thinking you can do it and you can be the best,
put your mind in to it, don't think what left in gas

When mind over matter, never the less, push your body to the max
You can catch them what so ever,or even a win perhaps
Failure is not an option is just a say,
A minor setback won't bug you the rest of the day
You can go back again and try again, (try again)
until you be no.1 you'll realize it then, (realize it when?)
how far u went and experiences you gain,
(Yes!)
You'll be telling your mother and your father,
how much effort you put on to seize the gold you were after,
for days and days, after year and year,
that's how its going to be if your a positive thinker

*chorus

When there's problem to solve, heart to pamper,
You would tell God how much you suffered,
and the least you can do is send Him your prayer,
after that, it's your turn to be the player.

Oh!
Listen to me boy, listen to me closely
This is Khalidi your next buddy hommie,
I'm here just here wanna give an advice,
A good advice to you everyday in life,

Hey! Pay respect to every life,
this is the advice,
the fundamental of life.
the action so you can survive,

Don't let the trash do the messing,
take your hand shove 'em to their belonging,
Don't be ashame, you've done the right thing
Show them the looks of normal human being.

Respects the human and respect the world!
Respect the mother nature!
I want you to be,
Be a positive thinker!

*chorus

ABCDEFG!
Find your gold which its to be
(
12345678!
Leave your past and let it fade!)


HIJKLMNOP!
Tell the people what you've see
(12345678!
Leave your past and let it fade!
)

QRS,TUV,WX,Y and Z!
Speak out right! Don't tell lies, furthermore, you will rise!
(12345678!
Leave your past and let it fade!)


9, 10!
Here we go again!

*chorus

I'm a positive thinker! (no matter!)
I'm a positive thinker! (whatever!)
I'm a positive thinker! (ever after!)
I'm a positive thinker!
Forever!!!

(notes:)

Perhaps when you all finished reading the song above, you'll be like,

"What's wrong with this guy anyway?"
"Wei! Buang tabiat ke?"
"Is this a poem or a song?"
"This sucks!"

Exactly what I had in mind. (^.^)

Well actually the song I written just an impression to peoples who believes on positive life, I mean, peoples or individuals who always fought back for what is right and try to improve themselves by following the positive life. I always dreamed to make my own song and just want to release my imagination from stuck inside my head for long time. After I manage to pull em out from my head, I felt much more lively.

So last but not least, here is my advice to all:

Keep your head up and always believes that you can do it. Nothing is impossible if you doing the right thing and by God, if your lucky, all your work will paid off soon. Just keep believing and always think positive! Be a positive thinker!

No comments: