March 12, 2007

Today is the Day!!! ('_'!) & Oh god I'm sweating!!


Its a tired Sunday for me. I had to online to post yesterday's post, after just I finished my pray. Mom has told me that she wanted to wacth a new local movie, Mukhsin at cinema but in that same particular day, an expo of gadgetries held their last day at Mid Valley Mega mall, Bangsar. So we decide to wacth the movie at the Mega mall so we both can watch the movie and also the expo. After eating my breakfast, I help mom to clean up the house by vacuuming the carpets and ceiling fans in three rooms; living hall, info room and my parent's room. I take a quick nap then at 11 after I took bath (That day, I haven't bath since waking up). Hours later, mom woke me up. The clock shows 1.30 p.m. So I take my bath to clean myself up and get dressed. Before we leaves house, mom checked whether the windows were closed or not due a suspects of rain in the evening but I noticed something funny, the tv's is still on in stand by mod. Because of lack of responsibility, I didn't turn off the switch (silly me...).

We walked to the bus stop and catches a bus Rapid KL where the bus will sent us straight to the Putra LRT Wangsa Maju Station. (The cool things about Rapid KL buses then compare to other company that the tickets that you bought can be lasted for the whole day, depends of the type of bus you were riding in. There's 3 type of Rapid KL buses; City Shuttles (Malay: Perkhidmatan bandar), Trunk Buses (Perkhidmatan utama) and Local Shuttles (Perkhidmatan tempatan). There are also point-to-point Express buses (Perkhidmatan ekspres).) We arrived at the station and I was told to buy the ticket for her. We cathed the train at 2.30 p.m. Inside the train, I often offer my seat to others. First, an aunt (after mom told me to offer my seat to her) and then a young lady (which I acidently refers to her as "adik") who been standing for a long time beside her partner. We arrived Bangsar station thus took a cab towards Mega mall. As we step in to the mall, we rushed to the cinema, knowing that the tickets for Mukhsin movie might sold-out, mom plans that she will be in the line while I scouts the movie availably. Sadly, the movie is sold-out and the available screening is at midnight. Mom weren't frustrated at all, saying that she'll able to watch the movie someday. So then we took our lunch at the mega mall's food court. She's eating Rojak fruit and Popiah while I'm having chicken rise and for the drinks, Ice Lemon Tea for us.

Later, we went to Mapex (land and houses expo) at the exhibition hall, where I first thought that the gadget's expo are held there. Instead, the expo were situated at every each corner of the mall, even at the center. ( LOL! I didn't see that coming!) We just spent some time there wacthing some housing constructions and planning around the Klang Valley. There's some of the model which we've been impressed of its design . They also have some speech about house safety and securities during the expo.

Man, I'm so tired. (But mom isn't, she's full of energy. I Wonder why?) We had to walk every corner in these mega mall to see the gadgetries expo. But it's worthwhile. I've finally seen XBOX 360 and Nintendo Wii with my own eyes but still, I couldn't find PS3 anywhere. PDA's, camera's, desktop and notebooks were also showed and promoters promotes their products. They gave us some fliers about the products. As time flies, we realizes that it's gonna be dark outside. Thus we exits the mall and ride Rapid KL bus (yay it's free!) to KL Central to catch a train towards Wangsa Maju Station.

Mom fell asleep inside the train while I've been sending some messages to my friends. Here's the message:" Just saying good luck for tomorrow isn't enough. As a friend I want to apologize to you if I was mean towards you before. Please forgive me and may god bless you all.". Until now, only Weng Kit have replied.

Were arrive home around six o'clock. On the way there, mom bump to her friend. As I was holding the key, I tell her that I'm going home first. I left mom and her friend and walk to my house. The clock at home shows 6.30 p.m as mom was back in home, but I was so exhausted. After taking my bath, I take my nap until I woke up for my dinner ,around 10 p.m. While eating, my dad and I watched Chelsea and Tottenham F.A quarterfinal match where Tottenham (surprisingly) leading 3-1 at Stamford Bridge. The first goal scored by the Bulgarian hit man, Dimitar Berbatov after a fine passing play by Defoe and Lennon. Chelsea's equalizer came just minutes after. Frank Lampard's quick reaction on front of goal, tapping the ball with ease after Ballack's miss shot goes straight to Lampard's feet and slot the ball past Spurs's keeper. Tottenham reacts to the goal and was on the attack towards Chelsea's defends line and it's pay off. Clueless Essien put the ball in to his own net, ignoring Chelsea's keeper, Petr Cech's order to leave the ball to him. Jose Mourinho was ecstatic due the goal and urges his player to push forward. But the attempt is in avail where Hossam Ghaly shot give Spurs third goal and two goal cushion against their London rival, Chelsea when the first half end. During second half, Chelsea shows their quality of champion to manage Tottenham Hotspurs's resistance. Lampard's second goal and sub Solomon Kalou volley gave Chelsea a replay against Tottenham. Dad,(spurs fan) was really disappointed by his team's performance in the dying seconds of the game. In the end of the game, Chelsea drew with Tottenham and many expects some thrilling action at the replay. Oh, guess what? I've just finished my dinner. (LOL!)

After that, I walked in to the info room, switch on the PC, thus posts this post. As the clock shows 12.00 a.m, it signs that the day have arrived. My SPM result will be released and I will know how far is my level of study since standard one. I couldn't wait as my emotion will be there also. Happy/Sorrow/Sad/Joy, I don't know but they will be there.

No comments: